1st Day: Arrivals
Upon arrival at your hotel in Bethlehem, you will be provided with your Pilgrimage Tour information. Dinner is served for arrivals at the hotel up to 9:00 pm.
2nd Day: Ein Karem / Shepherds Field / Bethlehem
Our program will begin this morning with a visit to the Church of the Visitation and the Church of St. John the Baptist in Ein Karem. We then drive to Bethlehem where we make a stop at the Shepherds’ Field. Lunch will be served at a traditional restaurant. We continue our tour in the afternoon and visit the Grotto and the Chapel of St. Gerome at the Basilica of the Nativity. A final stop will be made at the Milk Grotto before we return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
3rd Day: Mt. Olives / Gethsemane / Mt. Zion
We leave our hotel this morning and head to Jerusalem. We ascend to the Mt. of Olives for a unique view of the Old City and visit Pater Noster Church and the Chapel of the Ascension. We then walk the traditional Palm Sunday road to Dominus Flevit and to the Garden of Gethsemane to visit the Rock of Agony at the Church of Gethsemane. We make a short stop at the nearby Mary’s Tomb before we proceed for lunch. In the afternoon we drive through the Kedron Valley to Mt. Zion and visit the Cenacle, the Dormition Abbey and the Church of St. Peter in Galicantu. We then proceed to our hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
4th Day: Old City of Jerusalem
Our walking tour starts with a view of the Western Wall and the Temple Mount where we see Al – Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. We then pass by St. Steven’s Gate to visit St. Anne’s Church and the Pool of Bethesda. As we walk the Via Dolorosa, we visit the Church of the Flagellation, Ecce Homo Arch, and the Stations of the Cross that take us along the final steps of Jesus to Calvary and the Holy Tomb at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Our tour ends that day as we walk out through the bazaars and gates of the Old City back to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
5th Day: Caesarea / Mt. Carmel / Nazareth / Cana
We leave Jerusalem this morning and drive along the coastal highway for a stop at Caesarea Martima. We then head to Haifa and ascend to Mt. Carmel to visit Stella Maris Convent and Prophet Elija’s Grotto. We shall view the Bahaii Gardens on our way to Nazareth where we will have lunch. In the afternoon we walk to the the Basilica of the Annunciation, Home of Mary, the Church of St. Joseph and Mary’s Well. We then drive to visit Cana that day (or in the next morning) before we proceed to our hotel in the Galilee for dinner and overnight.
6th Day: Mt. of Beatitudes / Tabgha / Capernaum / Magdala
Our day begins with a drive to the Mt. of Beatitudes where Jesus gave his most famous ‘Sermon on the Mount‘. We drive around the Sea of Galilee to visit St. Peter’s Primacy, Tabgha, the Chapel dedicated to the multiplication of the loaves and fishes and make a last stop at Capernaum. After lunch on the Lake, we take a boat ride and proceed to visit the newly discovered 1st Century town of Magdala – Home of Mary Magdalene. We then return back to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
7th Day: Mt. Tabor / Jordan River / Jericho / Dead Sea
We leave our hotel this morning and ascend to Mt. Tabor to visit the Church of the Transfiguration. We then drive through the Jordan Valley to visit the Jordan River. Our tour takes us to Jericho where we will have a splendid view of the Mt. of Temptation and the Sycamore Tree. Lunch will be served near Qumran on the shores of the Dead Sea where will have time to swim before we proceed to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
8th Day: Departures
(If the Your will commence int he Galilee, Caesarea Maritima will be omitted from the Program)
Registration Fee: US$ 250.00
Price per person: US$ 1445.00 (Sharing twin bedded room)
Price per person: US$ 1885.00 (In single bedded room)
Tips: US$ 80.00
- Accommodation with private facilities at quality Christian Guest Houses and / or Tourist First Class Hotels in Bethlehem, Jerusalem and the Galilee.
- Comprehensive sightseeing and visits to all Holy Places and Sites accompanied by Local Parish Priests and / or Qualified English Speaking Guides.
- Transportation in modern heated – air-conditioned vans / motor-coaches with (WIFI) throughout the program.
- All Entrance Fees to Holy Places & Sites indicated in the Itinerary.
- Boat-ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Three Meals Daily (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Porterage of one suitcase per person at hotels.
- tems of personal nature as in drinks, coffee, laundry etc.
- Travel & Health Insurance (Strongly recommended for all Pilgrims)
- Lunches on arrival and departure Days.
- Tips (To be invoiced in advance equiv. to $10.00 /person / day).
Payment / Cancellation
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $250.00 is required per person when making a booking to secure space.
- Balance of payment is required 90 days prior to arrival day.
(Contact Us for our wire transfer Information)
- All participants are required to have valid passports (expiry no less than 6 months prior to departure) and visas if required.
- Complimentary Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers and Boat-rides on Sea of Galilee are provided to groups and families (no less than 15 paying participants) provided all arrivals and departures are on the same flights / dates.
- Airport Transfers for and Boat-rides small groups can be arranged on prior notice.
- Sequence of daily sightseeing and overnight stays can be altered without previous notification. (If Pilgrimage commences in Galilee, Caesarea Maritima will be omitted from program)
- All Pilgrimages & Tours will be implemented on a minimum group size of 10 paying participants.
- In case the group will not materialize in terms of size, participants can use the paid Registration Fee for another Scheduled Tour within a year from the cancelled tour date.
The presenters, organizers and operators of this tour act only as agents in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, sightseeing, restaurants, or any other services in connection with the itineraries for the individual tour member who by acceptance thereof, agrees that they and/or their agents shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to any act or default of any hotel, carrier, restaurant, company or person providing or rendering any of the services included in the tours. The coupons, tariffs, rules or contracts currently in use by any carrier, hotel, restaurant or other contractor rendering or providing service shall constitute the sole contract between such contractor and the tour member. Further, the presenters and organizers and/or their agents, tour operators and suppliers accept no responsibility for damage, delay, or irregularity, expense or liability arising from sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, war, disturbances, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle or transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other cause, or for any additional expenses or damage due to changes in advertised schedules of services or any other cause. Any and all losses and expenses will be borne by the tour member, the rates being only for the time period and places specified. All accommodation, services and facilities are rendered. The right is reserved to cancel or change itineraries or substitute services without notice and to decline to accept or retain any tour member at any time. All schedules shown herein are subject to change without notice. The organizers and presenters and / or their land tour operators reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or change the tour, in whole or in part, at any time. In the event of a change deemed necessary by the organizers and presenters and / or their land tour operators, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION of the organizers and / or their presenters is to refund any payments received in connection therewith.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE ABOVE. ENROLLMENT, AND PAYMENT FOR THE TOUR PROGRAM, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT & THE TOUR CONDITIONS.